26 and 27 June 2019, German Centre Singapore.
MedTech Innovation Days. German Mittelstand Exhibition and Conference.
Hidden Champions re-inventing medical technologies.
re-inventing medical technologies.
Manufacturing, Nano-Technology, R&D, Quality Management, Testing, and much more... Various businesses, especially German SMEs are now shaping the future of medical technology.
As a platform for innovative industries, the German Centre Singapore has several of these companies under its roof. With the MedTech Innovation Days, we provide an event targeting experts from related industries to explore, exchange and network.
Business Chances in Asia.
By 2020, the Asian medical technology market is projected to overtake the EU as the second largest market globally and Singapore is the perfect breeding ground for MedTech companies.
Current developments are at the high-tech end of the scale and, amongst others, account for surgical procedures, implant technology, biomaterials and connected health IT.
MedTech Innovation Days.
- Engineers and Technicians for MedTech solutions
- Sales Experts and Consultants
- R&D Decision makers
- Specialists in Qualification, Evaluation and Validation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
- Decision makers in hospitals, practices and other users of medical technology
- Visitors from related industries
- Manufacturing and Production
- (Smart) Materials and Substance
- Technology (Micro, Nano)
- Testing and Quality Management
- Related components